We request that you make Appointments for COVID-19 Compliance
In compliance with New York States rules during the covid-19 pandemic. The following has been instituted for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Phase 4 has started so we may now do indoor tours and tastings of small groups again!
- For the safety of our employees You will be required to wear a mask NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Tours and tasting are by appointment. If you all arrive in the same vehicle, you’re only required to social distance from employees and patrons.
- To make an appointment go HERE or call 607-849-9600
- Individuals or groups are taken at their appointed time, or as they arrive. You may be required to wait outside until your party is called.
- The distillery has accommodations for two (2) individual groups of two (2) separated by 6 feet. Or one (1) group of up to twelve (12) (group must all arrive in the same vehicle)
- We ask you do not touch items in the gift shop unless you intend to actually purchase that item.
- We will need time to sanitize between patrons, or groups, so please be patient.
- During a tour, wear a mask at ALL times, please do not touch any equipment, stay within the designated areas.
- When tasting, until you are seated, ware a mask, the rules are: sit down, mask down, stand up, mask up.
- We are offering you the option of signing our daily register for use in contact tracing.
If the Distillery has been exposed to Covid-19 on the day you visited, you can be informed.
JUST CLICK ON ONE OF THE LINKS TO GET THE DEAL!
Groupon / Living Social
Then come back here book your tour!
If you purchase a tour package, we will honor them for their full value anytime!
Just make sure to bring us either your bar code voucher or the voucher number so we may redeem it!