Appointments for COVID-19 Compliance
To comply with New York States reopening during the covid-19 pandemic we will be doing the following for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- For the safety of our employees You will be required to ware a mask as much as possible.
- When allowed, We will do tours and tasting by appointment, if you all arrive in the same vehicle, you will only be required to social distance from our employees and other patrons. To make an appointment go HERE.
- When allowed, and weather permitting, we will be doing outdoor tastings, and only allow individuals or groups as they arrived, into the gift shop area one group or individual at a time. We ask you do not touch items in the gift shop unless you intend to actually purchase that item. We will need time to sanitize between patrons, or groups, so please be patient.
- When permitted, if you are taking a tour, we ask you do not touch any equipment, and stay within the designated areas.
- We are offering you the option of signing our daily register for use in contact tracing. In the event we find the Distillery has been exposed to Covid-19 on the day you visited, you can be informed.
Online Tour Appointments
We would appreciate having you set up a time for your tour if you are a
group of 8 or more.
Small groups do not need to book on weekends at this time.
If you would like a tour on days or hours we do not have listed, please
feel free to call us at (607) 849-9600
You can also book appointments during our regular hours below!
JUST CLICK ON ONE OF THE LINKS TO GET THE DEAL!
Groupon / Living Social
Then come back here book your tour!
Just a note, if you purchase one of our packages, they will tell you it expires within so many days, and while that is true, we have decided to honor them for their full value for as long as you have it!
Just make sure to bring us either your bar code voucher or the voucher number so we may redeem it!